Are You Embarrassed To Smile?
Are you afraid to show off your smile because of some sort of imperfection? If this sounds like you, know that you don’t have to live your life in fear of smiling. At Hubbard & Leath Dental, you will no longer be embarrassed to smile, because we want to help give you confidence in your smile through a variety of cosmetic options. Whether it’s veneers, teeth whitening, smile makeover, or tooth bonding, we have you covered at Hubbard & Leath Dental in Rochester Hills, MI.
Because we do porcelain veneers, that’s a big part of the practice. Orthodontics, composite resin is our, one the main materials we use in the practice, so we have lots of opportunities to improve people’s smiles to make them look better, to make them feel more confident, and to help them achieve the smile that they want.
Veneers Give You A Bright, Confident Smile
Dental veneers are thin porcelain or resin shells that are bonded to the front of your teeth to improve your smile. Veneers serve the purpose of transforming your teeth’s size, shape, color, or length, and they are meant to install a new confidence in your smile.
Veneers fix a variety of problems that include, but are not limited to:
- Discolored teeth. Teeth that have lost their luster over time can often become a reason you are embarrassed by your smile. Veneers will cover up these off-colored teeth and improve your smile.
- Worn-down teeth. Teeth that have been worn down over time can be another reason you choose to hide your smile. Veneers will cover up your worn teeth and give you a new, confident smile.
- Broken or chipped teeth. Damaged teeth can affect your social and professional life. Why continue with damaged teeth when you can cover them up with veneers?
- Large gaps between teeth. Have you lived your life with a gap in your teeth that you’re embarrassed about? Veneers are a simple, effective way to close that gap and give you the smile you’ve dreamed about.
- Teeth that aren’t aligned or have an awkward shape. Looking for an alternative to braces for your misaligned teeth? Veneers are the perfect choice to straighten your smile!
Teeth Whitening Treatment For A Brighter Smile
At Hubbard & Leath Dental, we offer you in-office Zoom! teeth whitening treatments in Rochester Hills, MI that will leave your smile looking pearly white. Zoom! is a teeth bleaching treatment that is used throughout the world to whiten teeth through a hydrogen peroxide gel combined with minimal amounts of ultraviolet light. Zoom! has produced many satisfied customers throughout its years of existence, and you can be next to gain a beautifully bright smile through Zoom!
Dental Bonding For A More Beautiful Smile
Dental bonding is a common procedure where a tooth-colored resin is applied to the tooth and becomes hard once it’s dried with a special light. This resin material becomes part of the tooth, thus improving your smile! Bonds are used to repair teeth that have exposed roots due to receding gums or teeth that are chipped, decayed, broken, discolored, and misshaped.
Dr. Hubbard and Dr. Leath are highly skilled in all phases of general dentistry, including cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry, and active members dental societies like the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Society, and the Oakland County District Dental Society.
Don’t be embarrassed to smile! For any questions regarding our cosmetic options in Rochester Hills, MI, contact us by calling 248.266.2528 or use our handy online form. We care about your family’s smiles!