Hard Time Chewing Your Food?
Well we provide a lot of different ways to help people chew. I mean we provide implant treatment, somebody has a denture that doesn’t fit or is loose we can provide opportunities for them to tighten that up and to become a lot more comfortable with the chewing. We do full mouth reconstruction cases. We’ve got patients that we attach implants and prosthetic devices. People that aren’t comfortable chewing sometimes have cracked or fractured teeth. We have many treatments to help with that.
Sometimes teeth are malpositioned and may create some discomfort and some difficulty in chewing so we can help in that department. I think our expertise here allows us to provide patients with a good bite and comfort. Good function beside the aesthetics.
How Dental Crowns & Bridges Can Help
A dental bridge literally bridges the gap that is left behind by one or more absent teeth. Once bridges are in place, they must be secured by two or more crowns on either side. These crowns are also known as “abutment teeth,” and they make sure that the bridge remains secure, which ensures a comfortable experience when chewing food.
Crowns may also be used to:
- Protect a fragile tooth from breaking. The crown holds the tooth together and helps prevent further problems from arising.
- Restore an already broken or worn tooth.
- Cover a discolored tooth, an oddly shaped tooth, or a tooth that has received a large enough filling or root canal to where there isn’t a lot of natural tooth structure left.
- Restore a dental implant.
We Provide Secure, Comfortable Dentures
Are you struggling from loose dentures that makes it hard time chewing when you eat? At Hubbard & Leath Dental in Rochester Hills, MI, we pride ourselves in giving you dentures that remain secure and are as efficient and good-looking as natural teeth. Why continue with those unsecured, irritating dentures when you can improve your overall well-being by exploring the options available in the world of dentures?
When exploring your options, keep in mind that we offer two different types of dentures that will all do their part to make your life healthier and more comfortable. These options are:
- Full These dentures are for people who need all of their teeth replaced. When you have full dentures, we will make sure that they are placed and secured to your liking.
- Partial dentures. These dentures are for people who need only a few teeth replaced. Just like full dentures, partial dentures will remain secure and make your life easier and more comfortable.
- Implant-supported dentures. These dentures are held in place by implants and make for a beautiful, secure, functional smile.
When you are fitted with any type of dentures, Hubbard & Leath Dental will make sure that they not only are secure but that they also have an uncanny resemblance to natural teeth. You’ll love your smile after being fitted with dentures!
Dental Implants For A More Comfortable Life
Replacing a missing tooth can be done in several ways. Perhaps the most effective and realistic option is dental implants. Not only do implants replace missing teeth and their roots, but they also improve your smile. Additionally, they remove annoying food restrictions that come with other tooth replacement options – options that can become loose and ineffective over time.
Implants will help keep your oral health where it needs to be to live a healthy life. When you leave our Rochester Hills office after being fitted with dental implants, your smile will have a new, beautiful shine that you can show off with confidence.
Dr. Hubbard and Dr. Leath are highly skilled in all phases of general dentistry, including cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry, and active members dental societies like the American Dental Association, the Michigan Dental Society, and the Oakland County District Dental Society.
For any questions regarding hard time chewing solutions, contact our Rochester Hills, MI by calling 248.266.2528 or use our handy online form for our restorative options that can make eating more comfortable. We care about your family’s smiles!